OpenSource Applications You Should be a regular User of

VLC Media Player :: The popular opensource, cross platform media player for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Apache:: The most used OpenSource web server which is a sign of trust among webmasters and developers.
WordPress:: I love this blogging software, ever green system of blogging which amazes me on every next release of it. The plugins and the themes are thousands and changes it from a blog to every thing that could be possible with a regular website.
Amarok:: My love on KDE, I like this piece of software and wish I could have it on Windows as well. Great application which is mile ahead from its competators on Linux.
Pidgin:: A multi purpose instant messenger I like to use of Windows and Linux both.
OpenOffice.org:: The version 3 is increasing its productivity, this free suit of office applications is awesome. Stable, productive, pwerful and elegent.
And FIREFOX:: The thing I always require when I am on my computer. I am in love of this web browser.

0 comments